Sunday, September 4, 2011

Skyrim & Why I Should Not Game

I am a big time fan of the Elder Scrolls video games. My obsession started back in high school (or was it my second year of college? I can't remember.) with Morrowind, and when Nick and I first got married I discovered Oblivion, which I have been gleefully happily playing ever since. Well, Skyrim is about to come out, and I am ridiculously beside myself with joy excited about it!

And here is a picture of why I am WAY to obsessive to play video games...

From this bizarre article on mixed race babies in Skyrim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*