Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ceramic Keepsake Diaper | BabyChix | Product Review


BabyChix was created in 2009 by Rochelle Drumm, who has a passion for helping homeless and at risk children and youth, and foster kids, through One Change At A Time. BabyChix is a baby boutique that features unique and adorable products like this 4" ceramic keepsake diaper...

{ 4" Ceramic Keepsake Diaper }

This keepsake diaper is hilarious and adorable. It is very well made, and has a nice shine to it. My favorite feature is definitely the real diaper pin on the front!

I have to say that the packaging of this item was superb! Bubble wrapped inside a small box with a label affixed to the front, tied with a ribbon, with a pretty business card doubling as a product tab.


Useful for a variety of purposes, this keepsake diaper can be used as a vase or a planter, or to store small items like cotton balls or these little hair bows...


You can connect with BabyChix on Facebook and Twitter, and be sure to check out the rest of their cute products on their website.

{ Disclosure }

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post is in compliance with FTC regulations. You can read more about my policies on my PR Friendly and Disclosure pages.
This post is part of our Celebrating Serenity baby event! To read more posts, check out the events page. Be sure to enter our many giveaways, and check back frequently for more great guest posts, and opportunities to win sweet baby and mommy loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*