Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shielo Volumizing Shampoo | Product Review


I have very curly hair that was once extremely thick, but which has thinned out over the last four years thanks to hormonal imbalance. Due to the nature of curls, it always has some sort of volume, but more often than not it's found in the ends, leaving the roots limp and flat, creating a tent-like affect that is highly unflattering.

Shielo Volumizing Shampoo is a modern volumizing shampoo...designed to remove residue and product styling build-up, without stripping hair or fading color to provide an optimum environment for thicker hair. Fights free radicals that damage and weaken hair. The results are thicker, healthier, more beautiful hair.

I tried out this shampoo, and was impressed. It really did fluff up my hair starting with the roots, creating a much more flattering profile than I had before! Incidentally, it also relieved the itching on my scalp that has been plaguing me for years (I struggle with Candida overgrowth, which can cause your skin to itch unbearably), though it didn't rid me of it completely. Considering that "itch removal" is not in the description, I call it a win! The scent and appearance of this shampoo are not very appealing (smells a little like Milkweed, and is a dull yellow in color), but the performance is true to advertising.
You can purchase Shielo Volumizing Shampoo for $28.49 here. Be sure to check out there other great products.
Disclosure:: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers, and this post is in compliance with FTC regulations. Learn more by visiting my PR and Disclosure pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*