My mother-in-law, Cindy, has dealt with pain in her knees and hands for years, and was more than willing to test out Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream when I received it for review in the mail. A small, light weight tube of white cream, purported to relieve even the worse pain associated with fibromyalsia, arthritis, and more, we were eager to find out if it lives up to its claims...
Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.
While some other products might reduce inflammation, decrease muscle aches or increase blood flow to ease painful nerve endings, Noxicare™ treats all three types of pain—not by numbing the pain point—but by targeting the source of the pain with a natural formulation that deeply penetrates layers of skin to help promote the body’s own healing process.
Noxicare™ relaxes the muscle and reduces inflammation to alleviate pain, while working to increase blood flow to calm painful nerve endings.
Developed by Dr. Reza Ghorbani, a Harvard-trained physician board certified in pain management, Noxicare™ has proven to be a valuable, first line pain management tool that complements other medical treatments and therapies.
Noxicare is available in both a cream (topical application for direct pain relief) and pill form (for all over pain relief), and contains the following 7 natural ingredients...
- Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
Cindy applied the cream to her knees, hands, and her Achilles tendon several times over the course of a week, including every night before bed. Here is what she had to say about Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream...
- Rubs into skin easily, with the texture and thickness of a quality lotion.
- No scent of any kind - completely odorless!
- Moisturizes as a bonus - left her skin soft and smooth.
- It works! While it does not remove the pain completely, Cindy says that it reduces it significantly.
- None, unless you are looking for complete pain removal. Cindy says that it is much like acetaminophen or other OTC pain relievers in that it reduces the pain proportionately to the degree of pain to begin with (ie: the more pain, the less relief), but that it works very well and she experienced enough relief to be able to easily fall (and stay) asleep after using it.
Ultimately, Cindy loved this stuff so much she kept it and will not only continue to use it, but she is interested in purchasing more when she runs out. I call that a pretty convincing recommendation!
You can learn more about Noxicare on their website, and you can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter. You can purchase Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream for $19.95 here.
Want to try out this great product for free? The great folks at Noxicare are offering 2 of Our Little Bit Of Wonderful readers each a tube of Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream. All you have to do to enter to win is be at least 18 years old, a resident of the United States, and complete the Manditory Entry found below in the Rafflecopter widget (several more entry options will appear once you complete this step - these are optional, and you may complete as many or as few as you wish to increase your odds of winning). No purchase is necessary to win, and this offer is VOID where prohibited by law. Noxicare is responsible for distribution of prizes, and no liability may be assessed to Alena Belleque or Our Little Bit Of Wonderful.
Disclosure:: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers, and this post is in compliance with FTC regulations. Learn more by visiting my PR and Disclosure pages.