Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Open Letter To Serenity | For the love of God, Stop Kicking Me!!

My dear little Serenity,

Please stop kicking Mama! I love feeling you move and wiggle, but seriously - what's with the super charged ninja kicks, kid?? Are you unhappy about the gurgling from my tummy? Sorry about that; hamburgers are yummy, but the grease, not so much fun.

Seriously, though, Mama needs to sleep. And you know, not feel like she's got a bucking bronco inside her belly. Think you can calm down a little? Just for a minute or 400? Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

We're going to have to invest in a trampoline at some point, aren't we.

Love you, kid *hearts*

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*