Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Check Out My Guest Post | "The Creative Maternal" | Literary Legs

My dear friend Laura, author of the fascinating literature and writing blog Literary Legs, has invited me to write an article for her wonderful blog! It actually went up yesterday, but better late than never, letting you know, right? I hope (oops)... Anyway, I hope you will take a moment to head over to Legs and check it out! The comments section is very lonely *wink*

How Impending Motherhood Has Affected Me Artistically
by Alena Belleque

{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*