Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Skin & Nail Treatment | Lady Soma | Product Review


Lady Soma is an all natural, healthy and holistic source of women's probiotic supplements and skincare, which are all specially formulated to fit women's needs. (from the website)

 The other day, I received this little jar of hand cream in the mail. I was intrigued by the fact that it was totally free of sulfates and parabens, propylene glycol and mineral oils, silicone, dyes, and artificial fragrances. I have extremely sensitive skin, and have had a very hard time finding any kind of hand cream or lotion that doesn't either dry out my skin or cause me to break out in hives, so I was eager to try it out...


Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment is a lightweight deep moisturizer formulated to repair dry and cracked skin, and hydrate and soften cuticles. It has a very light, clean scent that is slightly floral. I absolutely love how soft my hands feel after applying this cream! It doesn't hurt that my nails get all shiny, too. They are also thicker and less brittle now that I've been using the cream for a while. Great stuff!

You can connect with Lady Soma on Facebook and Twitter, and you can purchase your own jar of Skin & Nail Treatment on their website here for only $15.99 for a limited time.

{ Disclosure }

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own. This post is in compliance with FTC regulations. You can review my PR policies and my full Disclosure for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*