Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Days Of Truth Challenge | Grow Where You're Planted | Day 5

Day 05 → Think about your childhood ~ does anything come to mind that affected your growth into adulthood?
 
{pinterest}

Seriously?? I don't think I thought this particular writing prompt through very well when I was compiling them for this Challenge. I've covered this question pretty well over the last couple of days (read here, here and here), so I am going to do today's post a bit differently.

April is Child Abuse Awareness Month. I will be doing a full post (maybe more than one) on this later this month; for now, here is an image to start us off...


{source}



To see the full Challenge list, click here.
To see Day 1, click here.
To see Day 2, click here.
To see Day 3, click here.
To see Day 4, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog post! I can't wait to hear your comments. If you have a general question, or want to contact me about something not related to this post, please use the form found on my Contact page. Thanks! *smiles*